Friday, August 7, 2009

Hello All!

Hello everyone. I don't know how many of "you" will find my blog interesting enough to read once in awhile, but I thought I would give this a try. I think it could be quite therapeutic to just "say" things out loud and read it later when I get a chance. Also, just to share some thoughts about my favorite subjects: food, restaurants, and cars (of course, and some other stuff too). By the way, I have such a terrible grammar so please ignore all the grammar errors I make.

Well, as a starter, I should talk a little bit about myself. I grew up most of my life in Seoul, Korea and Cupertino, CA. I moved to Los Angeles to attend UCLA about 2 years ago (July 31st 2007), and so far, I like LA. Although LA seems glamorous, fun, and wild, I think LA can be quite lonely town as well. It's been 2 years, but I really don't have a defined social circle yet. It's not that I'm anti-social, but somehow it's been quite difficult.

I have many interests, but food, real estates, and cars are probably my passion. I grew up eating many different cuisines. I don't think I have a sensitive palate, however, I like to try different food and experience "new flavors" of different culture. And, I always loved cars. According to my parents, I used to have hundreds of minicars when I was a kid and never got bored of playing with them. Now, I'm not really into playing with toy cars, but I like to go to auto shows, dealerships, and through a few websites (www.worldcarfans.com, www.edmunds.com) to look at different cars, and read specs. One of my favorite things to do (even in LA traffic) is to just drive out and cruise around town, or along pacific coast highway around sunset time. I only wish I owned a convertible!!! And last but not least, I love looking at houses. Sometimes when I'm bored, I just drive out to go to open houses.

I will probably use this blog to talk about cars, food that I cooked or restaurants that I tried, and just about anything that interests/matters to me. Hopefully, "you" will find it interesting enough to keep reading my posts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment