Saturday, August 8, 2009

Mansory Bentley Continental GT


I went to see G.I. Joe a few day ago at Arclight cinemas in sherman oaks. I wasn't a huge fan of the movie, however, I can see why it can be a big hit. It's one of those summer action movies that entertains you. Anyway, the important stuff! One of the scenes in G.I. Joe is a female villain driving home in a white Bentley Continental GT with Mansory kit.

Now, I live in Los Angeles. Meaning, I see lots of cars with after-market add ons (exterior/interior kit, wheels, etc). It's their cars so they can do whatever they want with them. But I personally think they do not look all that great. It definitely distinguishes your car from other bentleys for sure (let me tell you. I can just sit by my street, and see at least one bentley every few minutes; either continental series or arnage/azure). Anyway, the car still looked good and I wouldn't mind driving that thing =P

Today, I went to the cheesecake factory. I know I know... it's just an okay meal with huge portion... but have you ever looked at the nutrition guide? I don't really care much about my weight to be honest, but whoa! I had Steak Diane which has approximately 1605 calories!!! who knew??? And their cheesecakes are in between 750~1300 calories!!! that is just too much!!! I recently tried their new Red Velvet Cheesecake. it was pretty good, but probably 1200~1300 calories in one slice. I usually have good control over how much I eat. However, I constantly have to tell myself to stop eating once I feel full. Otherwise, I would find myself keep eating until I feel like a stuffed turkey on a thanksgiving dinner table... But the waiter was very friendly, and I had a nice meal with my roommate.

After dinner, my roommate and I went to see Julie & Julia. Although Yahoo movie critics gave the movie a B- rating, I would definitely give it an A. It was adoring, never a boring moment, and just overall very enjoyable movie. It was very well written (in my opinion), amazing actors (I'm personally a HUGE fan of Meryl Streep and Stanley Tucci), and some yummy looking dishes! After watching that show, I thought "hm... maybe I should do what Julie did". Meaning, I love the way Nigella Lawson views food and cooking in general (www.nigella.com). She is, without a doubt, my favorite TV cook. She is possessive with utmost class, beautiful both inside AND out, mesmerizing smile, and so much more!!! I love how she views food, cooking, and eating. In fact, I own 4 of her cook books. While I was watching Julie & Julia, I thought to myself "why don't I do what Julie is doing? go through every single recipe on her cook books?" Although I probably can't cook all of it in 365 days, I should give myself a deadline, and just start cooking. I love to feed people (Like Ms. Lawson), eat, and cook! I'll give it some more thoughts and think about blogging almost everyday about the food I cooked off of Nigella's (just like what Julie did).

I wrote a lot... so I will stop here for now. hope everyone had a great weekend =)

No comments:

Post a Comment