Thursday, August 13, 2009

my favorite deli in Los Angeles

Good morning world

So, like I promised yesterday, I am going to write about my favorite deli in Los Angeles. It's Beverly Glen Deli in beverly glen center. It is located on beverly glen blvd near mulholland dr. (address: 2948 N Beverly Glen Circle. Los Angeles, CA 90077). I love the "family" style of that deli. The staffs there are unbelievably friendly at any time of the day, and their food is great too. Maybe some of you who have tried their food might say "they are alright", but I love their food. I highly recommend Bel-Air Club Sandwich, Golden Gate Patty Melt Sandwich, Monte Cristo Sandwich, and Barbeque Beef Deep Sandwich.

I love this place so much mainly because it was the first restaurant I've been to when I moved to Los Angeles. The day after I moved to LA, a friend of mine who used to live in LA (but now lives in SD) came up to visit me. For lunch, he took me to Beverly Glen Deli.

After your meal, you can conveniently walk to starbucks right next door (unless you don't like their coffee), maybe do little shopping there if you see something you like, then, drive up to mulholland dr. Cruise the street, maybe stop at some "rest areas" to see the view of the valley.

Anyway, I think I'll go to Beverly Glen Deli today for Monte Cristo Sandwich. If you lived in LA, or planning on visiting LA, and haven't tried this place, you gotta give it a try! Hopefully you'll like it just as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment